SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT CENTERS
We provide consulting psychiatric and advisory services primarily specializing in medication management and expert medical input for the treatment team. Our providers understand the dynamics of substance abuse treatment centers, the challenges of medication management with this population, and integrate seamlessly with your staff and mental health counselors.
- Can provide medical directors for lab, licensing, and pharmacy relationship
- E-prescribe available
- Detox supervision and medication management including Suboxone
- Meet with each newly-admitted client
- Provide admitting diagnosis, psychosocial assessment, and suggested direction for treatment
- Interview each client as often as deemed appropriate during residential stay
- Prescribe and supervise each client’s medication as needed
- Telemedicine linkage services available for easy access to care without disruption of programming
- Interact with, counsel, and instruct parents, guardians, family of admitted clients
- Consult with outside psychiatrists/mental health providers as needed
- Safeguard and protect reputation and good name of partnering program with seamless integration of our mental health team
PROGRAM PARTNERS INCLUDE
A valuable member of your mental health team
Does your organization need help with mental health treatment training? Do you need an expert you can trust with orienting or training staff on important practices? Contact us to see how we’ve helped our many partner organizations thrive with their mental health programs.