RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT CENTERS – THERAPEUTIC SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS
We provide specialized consulting psychiatric and advisory services primarily focused on medication management and expert medical input for the treatment team. Our providers understand the dynamics of residential treatment centers with over ten years of experience working in these unique treatment settings.
- Interface with treatment team to provide expert medical input to overall treatment plan.
- Meet with each newly-admitted patient/student
- Provide admitting diagnosis, psychosocial assessment, and suggested direction for treatment
- Interview each patient/student as often as deemed appropriate during care residential stay
- Prescribe and supervise each patient’s/student’s medication
- Interact with, counsel, and instruct parents, guardians, family of admitted patients/students
- Consult with outside psychiatrists/mental health providers as needed
- Provide expert opinion to insurance claim adjustors
- Safeguard and protect reputation and good name of partnering program
PROGRAM PARTNERS INCLUDE
A valuable member of your mental health team
Does your organization need help with mental health treatment training? Do you need an expert you can trust with orienting or training staff on important practices? Contact us to see how we’ve helped our many partner organizations thrive with their mental health programs.